CO2 Emissions Trading
Verification of CO2 greenhouse gases in emissions trading for aviation, MRV maritime traffic and stationary facilities
The complex requirements of emissions reporting are constantly changing - it is becoming increasingly difficult for companies to adopt new developments on time and in compliance with existing regulations.
The European Directives 2003/87/EC and 2015/757 require plant and aviation operators as well as shipping companies to determine their emissions and report on them annually. This is based on monitoring concepts in which monitoring methodology and emission data management are to be reported thoroughly and transparently.
GUTcert is one of the leading verification bodies in emissions trading and registered with DAkkS with full approval of all industries. With many years of experience we verify emission reports of all industries with stationary facilities, in aviation and also in the MRV system (Measuring, Reporting and Verification) for shipping.
In addition, we also conduct the independent review of the annual reporting/declaration of conformity in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 517/2014 (F-Gas Regulation of the European Commission) in connection with Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/879.
- Customer orientation and flexibility: The competent contacts of our central energy team in Berlin are always available
- detailed knowledge of EU directives and regulations and vast knowledge of the respective industries
- guaranteed expert, legally compliant and most importantly timely verification
- close cooperation with responsible authorities and organizations: always up to date
- detailed test reports with recommendations for the systematic improvement of your data quality
- Most of the auditors in emissions trading are qualified to carry out audits in accordance with ISO 14001, 9001 and 50001, among others: Synergy effects through combined audits
- The data and processes verified can form the basis for further verifications, e.g. on CHP quantities, primary energy factors or carbon footprints