Certification of quality management systems
A successful company concentrates on its most important target group - its customers.
And a functioning quality management system is the ideal tool, especially for top management: It structures change processes, makes them controllable, ensures efficiency - and above all continuous improvement. In addition, focusing the "quality" indicator creates public confidence and credibility.
The certification of the quality management system gives your customers the security of having a reliable partner in you. It increases your importance on the market and contributes to securing your company's long-term success.
The ISO 9001 standard is the basis of many industry-specific quality standards, which are extended by special requirements of the industry.
The auditors of GUTcert are experts and have extensive practical experience of their own. They
- assess the efficiency of the processes introduced - no unnecessary mountains of paper
- assess the effectiveness of the control measures introduced - only target-oriented regulations
- motivate the employees involved - identification with the company and the task
- point to strengths and potentials of individual processes - spur to further improvements
- examine the entire system - take a holistic view of the company from the outside
- Automotive Industry (IATF 16949)
- Railway Industry (IRIS)
- Aerospace industry (AS 9100)
- ISO 9001
- Medicine and Healthcare (BerlinCert)
As a member of the worldwide represented AFNOR Group, GUTcert offers you these certifications worldwide individually or in combination, e.g. with environmental or safety audits.