The accreditation is the basis for the work for any certification body. Here´s an overview for our interested customers.
- Accreditation as environmental verifier organisation for the validation of systems according to EMAS by the DAU (approval no. DE-V-0213)
Accreditation as a certification body by DAkkS for:
- Quality Management Systems according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management Systems according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
- Managementsystems for safety and health at work according DIN ISO 45001:2018
- Occupational health and safety management systems Requirements according to BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Energy Management Systems according to DIN EN ISO 50001:2018
- Management systems for food safty DIN EN ISO 22000:2005
- Information Technology - IT security procedures - Information sexurity Management System according to ISO 27001:2015
Accreditation by DAkkS
- for the approval of institutions and measures according to the law of employment promotion (SGB III) in connection with the AZAV
Accreditation as a certification body by ASI for:
Accreditation as a verification body by DAkkS for:
- Verification of greenhouse gas emssion reports and tonne-kilometre reports according to Regulations (EU) No. 2018/2066, (EU) No. 2018/2067 and (EU) No. 601/2012
- Verification and Validation according to DIN EN ISO 14065:2013 for non-regulated Greenhousegas schemes according to DIN EN ISO 14064-1, DIN EN 14064-2 and DIN EN ISO 14064-3
Approval as certification body by BLE regarding
- Biokraftstoff-Nachhaltigkeitsverordnung (Biokraft-NachV and Biomassestrom-Nachhaltigkeitsverordnung (BioSt-NachV)
The accreditation guarantees the international acceptance of certificates issued by GUTcert.
The current accreditations are valid for the named sectors. But we are also constantly expanding our accreditations. We are happy to give out information about current approval procedures.